THE CONNECTICUT REALITY, TODAY WE...
- Rank 45th in business climate
- Rank 46th in state and local debt per resident
- Rank 47th in public sector pension underfunding
- Rank 48th in cost of electricity
- Rank 49th in overall tax burden
- Have 49% of CT residents who would rather live elsewhere
- Rank 50th in strength of state finances
THE CONNECTICUT THAT WE IMAGINE...
- Grows the economy at the national average of 2.5%
- Creates jobs and competes in the 21st century
- Attracts and retains people to work and retire here
- Allows our kids to affordably live and work here
- Is economically secure and able to invest in the future
- Solves its unfunded debt problems
- Preserves and improves our quality of life